Thursday, April 17, 2008

story mori

Pergh....no big event happening last few month.
working day as usual..a bit bored because,I'm not starting to do any work yet..
Still waiting my Consultant to assign work..but now she's bery bz with other matter..(prog maintainance,development..bla..bla..bla..).
Read manual until I felt very sleepy...zzZZzzz
Come to office just sit around surfing on the internent and pretend to do some work..(open and minimize..ekkek)and Yahoo chat with my contacts.
My mom gone to mecca for 2 weeks.Now she's already came back.
How do we saw the time past by...so fast..pejam celik..now 2 weeks is just like 2 days..
This Sunday plan is to celebrate my second daughter's birthday.Just a small reception,
family members and few close friends.Also 'doa selamat' for my mother in-law.
She also going to mecca for 'umrah' next week.

This post written in English because,I want to practice my English.Since I got job in a multinational company ,of course here, they communicate in English and chinese, although besides me both are malay.I though readers(friends) will laugh because of my grammatical mistake.Just for this post..next time I will write in malay.ehhehhe....




No comments: